The world of work is changing fast.
The World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs reports highlights these skills as being in increasing demand:
- Analytical thinking and innovation
- Active learning and learning strategies
- Creativity, originality and initiative
- Technology design and programming
- Critical thinking and analysis
It’s these adaptable, human skills that will help you get ahead and give you the freedom to create your own path in life.
New Zealand is ranked among the top 3 in the world for preparing students for the future by the Economist Intelligence Unit. It could be the best place for you to develop the knowledge, experience and unique way of thinking that will empower you to build a new and better future.